Work Space Email
- (Work spaces) is a term that covers both working conditions and the dimensions needed to carry out a particular function. See also: Caves and commons, Working environment.
- In computers and data processing systems, the portion of main storage that is used by a computer program for the temporary storage of data.
- Employment is a contract between two parties, one being the employer and the other being the employee.
- Electronic mail, commonly called email or e-mail, is a method of exchanging digital messages across the Internet or other computer networks. Originally, email was transmitted directly from one user to another computer.
- e-mail: communicate electronically on the computer; “she e-mailed me the good news”
- electronic mail: (computer science) a system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that can be regenerated at the recipient’s terminal when the recipient logs in; “you cannot send packages by electronic mail”
LCD LCD LCD LCD
This is not the final photo…. Just proof of concept. I’ll get a
little Hulu, Netflix and Amazon going in the office / guest room soon.
This is going to be fun.
I’ll update the project as soon as everything is done. Everything never does seem done does it.
Jay's Work Space